Please fully read over my Terms Of Services before commissioning me for any artwork.
Ookami Kemono Terms Of Service:
Updated January 10, 2023
Please take this time to read the following instructions and disclaimers below before commissioning me. Fail to read the TOS will result in confusion during the commission process, which I want try to avoid.
1. CONTACTING THE ARTIST:
Send me an email, Telegram DM, Discord DM, or Twitter DM if you wish to inquire about a commission and/or if you have any questions. Only ask if I'm open for commissions.
Commission email address: Tentawolves[at]hotmail.com ( only contact if you have concerns and questions on your current commissions, or if you wish to commission me for an illustration. )
Please make sure that I'm OPEN for commissions before you send me commission details.
PAYPAL payment only in CAD. >> Invoice ONLY. <<
If Paypal Invoice is not an option: Make sure you send the payment in CAD ( Canadian Dollars ) equal to the total amount for your commission. Always include your FA name, Twitter name, Discord name, Telegram name or last name on your FB when sending payment in the PAYPAL NOTE section. Always send under GOODS AND SERVICES. ALWAYS put your mailing address in.
3. COMMISSION STEPS:
1. Look at my commission status. If I'm OPEN, please read over my T.O.S ( which is what you are doing now. ) After that, look over my PRICES. Make sure you have enough money in your budget before you contact me on what you want. If you accumulated enough Poof Ball Points ( PBP ), make sure you tell me that you wish to use your points to get a discount from your commission. You can read more on PBPs here: 6. POOF BALL POINTS ( PBP ) SYSTEM.
2. Send me a Direct Message or email asking if I have room for your commission project or any other questions you need answered as well as attaching the EMAIL ADDRESS you currently use.
3. I have the right to accept or decline your commission.
4. If I accept your commission, I will ask you to EMAIL ME your commission description or REPLY to your email. Please INCLUDE your FA name, Twitter name, Discord name, Telegram name or last name on your FB in the email so I know whom it's from. Please make sure you have the CORRECT reference sheets or illustrations of the character(s) you wish me to draw as well as any other references you wish to include. The more, the better. ( But don't go crazy with them )
5. I will reply with a price quote and add you to my commission list as well as asking for your PayPal email address to send an invoice. Please make sure that my replies are not in your SPAM folder.
6. You will soon receive an email PAYPAL INVOICE with the total amount of what we agreed on. The bill will be in CADCanadian Currency. Make sure you are on top of the invoice as it will have an expiration date. No exceptions or excuses if you missed the invoice or fail to pay for the commission. Check your email often! Any discounts you have obtained from past commissions will be subtracted from the total amount.
> > > When you pay, either half or full payment, you FULLY AGREE to my Terms Of Service, read or not. < < <
7. I work with PAYPAL INVOICE ONLY, which means that if you send me payment that is NOT though PayPal Invoice by me or send me an "estimate" of what you think the total amount will be, it will be REFUNDED and DELETED and you will be pushed down the commission queue. If this happens multiple times, I will block your email address on PayPal and not do business with you.
8. I will be sending you the WORK IN PROGRESS files to the email you provided for me. Please make sure that everything you wanted is in the illustration. Any LARGE extra work, changes to the commission, or add-ons, you will be charged extra.
9. When your commission is finished, I will send you both the High Resolution file as well as the Web Safe file via DROPBOX link. If via email, it will be the files themselves. The illustration will then be posted on my web pages ( unless you want me to upload it at a certain time. )
4a: During price negotiations, the price will go up if the character(s) you want me to draw are very complex ( more time to draw them ), if the illustration will be on a larger canvas ( bigger than 11x14 inches ), if you have multiple characters and/or if there is any adult situation in the illustration ( violence, sex, nudity ). All of this is explained on my price sheet. The total amount we agreed on will not be changed unless you, the client, want to add more in the illustration or change the medium in which the illustration will be done in. If you wish to use the illustration for financial gain, such as publishing it and printing it on products, please read Section 4g for more information.
4b. RUSH JOB: If you have a very strict and short deadline and your commission slot is near the mid or bottom of the commission queue, you can ask for a RUSH JOB. This is when you want your commission pushed ahead so it will be done on a certain date - birthday, convention, gatherings, etc. If you wish for a rush job, I will add an additional 25% to 50% more on the commission total, depending on how detailed it is, and your commission will be bumped up to the top of my commission queue. This does not apply to commissions with a reasonable due date that is over two months from payment date.
4c. The pencil and ink stages are TRADITIONAL. All colors and rendering are DIGITAL. Please make sure that EVERYTHING you wish to change during the SKETCH phase is noted and told to me before I ink and color the commission. I give you a fair warning when I send you the sketches. If there is something minor that needs to be changed after the inking stage, I will attempt to render the line works either by white out or digital. Please read T.O.S Section 4j for more information.
4d. I, the artist, make it my personal and professional goal to make sure that your commission is done, in full, within 30 - 90 DAYS from payment confirmation and work beyond 100% on the illustration with the information you gave to me. If I need more time to work on your commission due to complexity, size, or life events, I will contact you though email and social media DM.
4e. I, the artist, have the right to post and publish the finished commission wherever I please. This means websites, convention books, magazines, etc. If the commission has a copyrighted character ( your OC or fursona ), I will clearly mark the character(s) name and the name of the owners' real name/furry name in the dedicated page as well as the website the owner displays their characters. I own the rights to the illustration, NOT your characters. ( This is typical to almost ALL artists. )
4f. Unless there is a written contract between you and the artist, the client ( you ), DO NOT have the right to SELL, RENDER, TRANSFORM, or REPRODUCE the finished commission/illustration without the ARTIST'S PERMISSION, in writing. You do have the right to post the illustration on websites as well as print the illustration for your own personal use and decoration, not for profit of any kind. Do you plan to mass produce the image the artist created on shirts or toys or any products that you will be making money off of? If so, construct a legal contract describing your intentions on the idea-to-be as well as pay the amount the artist wish to sell all the rights to the piece. If the artist approves and signs the contract, you have a deal. If not and you really want the artist to do it for you, be prepared to make changes. Artists have legal rights to that protect what they make, paid or not. Its called COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. To understand more about it, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright
4g. SELL FOR MERCHANDISE: If you wish to print and sell the commission illustration on PRODUCTS for distributing and profit, such as on clothing, accessories, merchandise, furniture, animations, etc, then a written contract between the ARTIST and CLIENT ( you ) must be AGREED and SIGNED by both parties. This contract must be signed BEFORE the invoice is finalized as there be an extra amount added to the invoice, giving the client the rights over the illustration to mass produce the works. The contract will be written by the artist and will contain the following information:
- one free copy of the product for the artist's portfolio. - a royalty fee ( between 5% - 15% )* to the artist either per month, per quarter, or per year. - the client has the right to print/publish the work for financial gains. - a printed sales report from the client's store/company showing of how many products sold that included the illustration.
This contract will vary depending on what the client wishes to do with the illustration and how it will be used on the product.
* percentage will vary depending on the illustration and its use.
4h. I REFUSE to draw the following adult/kink theme topics or relating to: scat, watersports, gore, vore, cub porn, birthing/unbirthing, pokephilia, zoophilia, chibi porn. If I reject your adult-theme commission, its probably because you want me to draw something that I feel uncomfortable with.
4i. If you, the client, wish to cancel your commission and want a REFUND, I will send you the total amount MINUS the percent amount for the work I put into your commission ( if any ) stated below:
SKETCH PHASE* ( WIP stages ):25% of the total payment INK PHASE* ( approved WIP stages and goes into inking ):50% of the total payment COLOR PHASE* ( if coloring hasn't started/finished yet ):75% of the total payment. * Artist's discretion depending on the amount of work completed. PBPs will also be deducted depending on the percentage of the refund.
4j. If you have MULTIPLE CORRECTIONS that you wish me to change, I will start charging you after the 3RD CHANGE REVISION. No PBP will be added to your account. To avoid this, be as clear as possible in what you want, including reference links and images. If I don't know what you are talking about, I will tell you. If I make your change but yet you changed your mind or want to add more on top of that, that counts as more work. If you give me an UNFINISHED CHARACTER SHEET OR THE WRONG CHARACTER ILLUSTRATION for the commission and wish me to change it for another character or color correct it near the end of the commission process, you will be charged a percentage depending on how big the change is. This means, that if you have a character ref illustration that is unfinished or has incorrect markings or incorrect color palette, and you tell me to add more to the character AFTER THE INK PROCESS or add more details and add-ons that were not stated from the original description of the commission, you will be charged an additional fee. ALWAYS HAVE A FINISHED AND COMPLETE CHARACTER REFERENCE SHEET
4k. HARASSMENT will not be tolerated, period. This includes: spamming me with pointless or hurtful emails, notes or messages, demanding me to lower my price, arguing with me to draw something I don't feel comfortable with, A/S/L questions, Roleplaying requests, copyright infringement, threats in any way, shape or form. If any of this happens, I will talk to you in a calm and professional matter to try to find an even ground for both of us. If that fails and you are unable to calm down or if you escalate the situation, I have the right to refund your commission in the amount subtracted in ( 4. Disclaimer section 4i ) or all if the commission wasn't started, take you off my commission list, and block you from contacting me and participation in any YCH auctions. If the harassment continues, you will be reported.
5. YOUR CHARACTER HERE ( YCH ) AUCTIONS:
5a. BID only if you plan to pay! All bids that you put down are FINAL, that means no refunds if your bid wins. Failure to pay for the slot you bid on results in a ban from all other YCH auctions and/or a ban from my FA site.
5b. You are allowed to bid on as many slots as you wish as long as you intend to fully pay off the slots.
5c. Winning bids must be paid BEFORE OR ON TIME as stated on the YCH auction and PayPal Invoice.
5d. Any arguing with other bidders/artist or drama posted on the YCH will result in a block from the YCH auction if not banning from other YCH and FA page. Drama will not be tolerated.
5e. Hidden bids will be ignored and deleted.
5f. If you didn't win the bid, please keep an eye out for any DMs I send your way. If the person who out bidded you fails to pay, you will be the winner of the slot. If that happens, I will contact you. If I don't hear from you within 24 hours, you will lose the slot to the one you out bidded.
5g. Depending on the amount you bid, you will be getting PBPs. 1 PBP every $10 bidded. Autobuys will net you 1 PBP every $10 bidded + an additional 2 for Autobidding as a bonus.
6. POOF BALL POINTS ( PBP ) SYSTEM:
6a. Poof Ball Points are rewarded to you whenever you commission me for an illustration; this includes On The Spot Illustrations, YCH auctions, any add-ons like extra characters, mature themes, etc. You will not get any PBP on mailing/shipping payments. You can see how many Poof Ball Points your inherit on my commission price sheet. I will keep track on how many PBP you have gathered as well as send you reminders whenever you order a commission again.
6b. Poof Ball Points can be traded for special offers listed on the PBP chart. The more you collect, the larger the reward. You can use your Poof Ball Points whenever you commission me to get the discounts off of the commission you just ordered. After that, those point will be spent and deleted from your account. You will only get HALF THE AMOUNT of PBP based off of the medium you are ordering for that discounted commission. PBP can not be changed into any type of currency for a commission or refund.
6c. The PBP you get are only in your name. You are not allowed to trade points, combined points with another client ( unless under special circumstances ), gift point or refund points. If you order a refund, the points you collected for that commission will be deleted from your account. If you breach the TOS guidelines or anything connecting to 4j. HARASSMENT, your PBP account will be deleted along with any PBP you collected.
7. ON THE SPOT ( OTS ) ILLUSTRATIONS:
7a. On The Spot Illustrations are separate from regular commissions as they only happen during certain streaming days. These OTS can not be done offline unless permitted. They are only done in PENCIL and will only be INKED if there is enough time to work on them from the amount of time paid for by the client.
7b. $3.00 CAD per minute with 2 Poof Ball Point per 5 minutes. For example, if you wish to have a 10 minute OTS done on stream, it will come to $30.00 CAD. 30 MINUTES MAX per OTS illustration. Payment via PayPal in the link in the description on my Twitch page. Any other form or payment will be sent back. No refunds once the OTS drawing has started. Clients will be sent HR and WEB versions of their illustrations via FA note, Telegram, Twitter, Email, etc, though Dropbox link within the week.
Any questions, please ask. Thank you very much and I look forward to working with you.